I took my classes at through Kaplan University. The Course I is the course you are tested on - I can't even begin to tell you how much information gets jammed into your brain in just a few short weeks. There are two parts general 80 questions and state 40 questions - you need to pass with a 75% on each test - they are scored separately.
Next was to pick a broker. I looked around at a few and decided to go with Edina Realty for one main reason - my manager and the tools the Edina offers their agents. There are lots of good brokers out there make sure you ask questions and find one that fits you and your personality and business style.
By best advice when starting out as an agent is:
- Listen
- Follow up
- Communicate
- Follow up
- Read everything you can about the market
- Ask questions from other agents
- Find a mentor
The market right now is great for buying. I know that many sellers don't think that it is great for them, but they have to understand the deal you are getting on the home you are purchasing is the same deal someone is going to get on purchasing your home. Interest rates are at a historical low.

No comments:
Post a Comment